Offering Professional Moving and Storage Services for K-12 and Higher Education
Whether your project involves renovation, reorganization, or relocation, the MEYER Office Moving team provides full-service moving and storage services for your upcoming project. With crews and facilities strategically located throughout CT, MA, and NY, we are the preferred moving company in the Northeast. As a founding agent of United Van Lines and participating member of the Office Movers Alliance (OMA), we have access to an extensive national and international network of partners, allowing us to be your single source relocation partner no matter where your move takes you.
Full Service School and College Move Project Management
Working with an industry leader like MEYER Office Moving keeps your facility up and running to meet the needs of your faculty and students. Our Office Moving team includes experienced project managers who will partner with you and your contractors to develop workable move project plans to meet tight deadlines as well as any budget constraints.
Educational Facility Renovations, Reorganizations, and Relocations
Our team has the experience, crews, equipment, and technology to provide moving and storage service solutions customized for your educational facilities and campuses needs. We handle furniture disassembly and reinstallation, IT disconnect/reconnect services, library relocations, and complete storage solutions. We also provide specialty moving services for statues, fine art, and other large and heavy specialty items.
- Desks, chairs, work tables, and dorm furniture
- Libraries and Media Centers, including full materials retrieval capability during move
- Fine Arts
- Climate and humidity controlled warehousing
- Servers, workstations, copiers, and other electronics
- Computer labs
- Gymnasiums including weight equipment
- Kitchens and oversized equipment
Core Services Offered:
- Project Management: We assist your Move Management Team to plan your move and make the transition flawless, avoiding any delays or downtime.
- Moving: Skilled and uniformed employees handle your move safely and efficiently. Safety is our top priority; all employees are subject to routine drug testing and a background check.
- Materials: We provide new and recycled moving materials for self-service packing.
- Packing: Our trained personnel specialize in prepping, packing, and relocating computers, lab equipment, and furniture.
- Warehousing: Over one million sq. ft. of state-of-the-art warehousing and storage space in the Northeast
- Technology: Bar coding, electronic tracking, real time web-based inventories and electronic billing. Complete and immediate access to data.
- Tools: We utilize latest moving machinery like air ride tractors and trailers, straight trucks, forklifts, rubber wheel dollies, and laser levels.
- Liquidation and Disposal: We can assess the value of your excess furniture and assist with liquidation, recycling, and/or disposal.
- Post-move services: We will review the move process, adjust furniture and equipment, hang pictures, remove debris, and more.